Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting in the seats is piss easy these days, they have a jig that lets them drill several brackets in at once & the seats just slot in easy enough. They then use another set up to quickly fix them. I worked on LCCC point & did all the barriers etc, they guys finished the seating before we did! They don't mess about.

Quick glimpse of how it works. How long does it take on average to install one seat? Still not convinced it's a quick and simple process lol.

They are those standing seats. You can use it as a standing area with barriers or if all seating then seats. Would think it is harder to put these in than normal seats.

Quick glimpse of how it works. How long does it take on average to install one seat? Still not convinced it's a quick and simple process lol.

That doesn't look easy! No jigs involved, looked like the old-fashioned mark it and drill it. Still took a 4 man team plenty of time to install 30 seats - wouldn't fancy doing an entire new stand!

edHas anyone got the iconic bus stop on the stadium site picture, pre 2002 Commonwealth Games? It was post a while back, but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

106h9hv.jpg

I suppose there'll be three number 53s turning up together any time now !!!

edHas anyone got the iconic bus stop on the stadium site picture, pre 2002 Commonwealth Games? It was post a while back, but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Edit: damn, beaten to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.