Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to write on this thread because it is 22 hours since any comment - and it moves the thread up the Bluemoon topics. - oh oh!.
Will this thread now "die out" until jrb starts his photo album on the Expanded North Stand.

It now turns to speculation over what the North Stand may look like. Though other options may be explored, it seems logical that we'll match the South Stand design to ensure minimal impact on matchday crowds. We will see though. Judging by the engineer's CV he's the perfect man to be involved.

Are we going to have the screens back up in the south stand this season anyone know?

I take it that it's possible if the north stand expansion is of the same type.

Are we going to have the screens back up in the south stand this season anyone know?

I take it that it's possible if the north stand expansion is of the same type.
Someone wrote on this thread that one of the screens in the North Stand is being moved to one of the corners of the South Stand - so I assume we'll end up with a screen in opposing corners

Have to say I'm slightly disappointed we have no news yet on the collar site and what might be going on there. I love the fact that the stadium is being expanded and the fantastic updates we get off jrb, worsleyweb etc. But for me the collar site is the crown jewel in terms of profile, ffp/income etc. I do hope we get some kind of announcement in parallel with the news of the North Stand expansion and its not left as late as the East/Colin Bell stand expansion.

It now turns to speculation over what the North Stand may look like. Though other options may be explored, it seems logical that we'll match the South Stand design to ensure minimal impact on matchday crowds. We will see though. Judging by the engineer's CV he's the perfect man to be involved.

Been meaning to post on this all week, I was out on Saturday night and was chatting to a lad who was a mate of a mate of a mate, and he happens to work for City in some marketing capacity.

Anyhoo, after seeing @worsleyweb's comment earlier that day about the north stand expansion being one tier, I asked him if it was true and he laughed, looking a bit shocked and asked "how the fuck do you know that?!"

Been meaning to post on this all week, I was out on Saturday night and was chatting to a lad who was a mate of a mate of a mate, and he happens to work for City in some marketing capacity.

Anyhoo, after seeing @worsleyweb's comment earlier that day about the north stand expansion being one tier, I asked him if it was true and he laughed, looking a bit shocked and asked "how the fuck do you know that?!"

I've repeated that story about one tier to other people who hear snippets from within the club and somebody had already told them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.