Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the unbelievable negative comments about the stadium.

Looking at the expansion via the Sky Sport segment above, we are quite simply the luckiest fans in the world.

Our owners have spared no expense, to provide us with the very best.

The south stand looks magnificent now!! when completed we will have one of the most impressive stadiums on the planet.

I for one would like to thank HRH Sheik Mansour.....Sir what you have done for my club is beyond my wildest dreams...THANK YOU.

Looking at the expansion via the Sky Sport segment above, we are quite simply the luckiest fans in the world.

The south stand looks magnificent now!! when completed we will have one of the most impressive stadiums on the planet.

I for one would like to thank HRH Sheik Mansour.....Sir what you have done for my club is beyond my wildest dreams...THANK YOU.

It looks brilliant, some people just love to moan.

I wish there was a 'like' button on Bluemoon so I could like this post!

Total agree with Keepers statements , still can't believe we are where we are now, in a fantastic stadium watching wonderfully gifted footballers , i thought Colin Bell would be the best i ever saw in a City shirt now i am not so sure. Everything is beyond the hopes and dreams of me a 55 year old ordinary fan , we are lucky ,blessed or both to be the club we are today. Thank you to all those who have made City much better than I ever dreamed possible and a big Thank you to Sheikh Mansour for making it possible and making it happen.

Total agree with Keepers statements , still can't believe we are where we are now, in a fantastic stadium watching wonderfully gifted footballers , i thought Colin Bell would be the best i ever saw in a City shirt now i am not so sure. Everything is beyond the hopes and dreams of me a 55 year old ordinary fan , we are lucky ,blessed or both to be the club we are today. Thank you to all those who have made City much better than I ever dreamed possible and a big Thank you to Sheikh Mansour for making it possible and making it happen.
Bingo
And I'm fifty six, these have been the best years of our blue lives and I, for one, are sick of the moaning cunts

Well said !!!!!!!.

Yes I am also surprised at some of the comments about the South Stand, but this is not finished job by a long shot, I live in Australia now, so its jrb and the rest of you who keeps me up to date with photo's ect, and its brilliant so see how awesome the Stadium is starting to turn into and is going to be in the future, and hopefully one day I will finally get too see the Etihad and the Campus in the flesh...........kits blue last post absolutely nailed it for me...........

Last edited:
Danny Wilson (Citys Marketing director) being interviewed inside the Etihad on SSN just now. New stand looks very impressive though clearly a heck of a lot of work to be done. Mentioned that the NS would only be developed once we are confident we would fill it, so doubtful they will plough on with the NS after the RWC finishes.

Also mentioned that the away fans are being kept in the SS after consultation with the fans, is that right? Thought the general consensus was we would prefer them to be moved and the SS becomes a City only end.

Good little piece on us overall though.

Not sure the NS was ever going to directly follow on. However, to not do it smacks of insanity in the world of Sheik Mansour - it would need to be ordered and balanced, it would take a disaster to leave one side uneven.

Extra capacity brings extra demand these days, almost without exception. Combined with growth of the club it should all fall in to place in a couple of years to start. In my view the club was ultra cautious in making sure all the STs for the new stand were more or less sold in advance.

62,000 would sell out already now for a number of games, were it available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.