Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
62,000 would sell out already now for a number of games, were it available.

This is the most important thing. Do people think Barcelona/Madrid/Juve/Milan/Inter/Munich/Celtic/Rangers/Athletico/Ajax/Benfica etc care about empty seats when they are playing a small game - NO! They have the capacity to get more people in for the big games and that's the main thing! It's a very English view that you have to have a full stadium for it to be a good atmosphere!

I just feel happier that I might get a ticket for the Chelsea game now that our capacity is up by 6.5k :)
You'll definitely get a ticket if you really want one! Because the season starts in August most people will be away, and the new ticket selling system City are introducing will make it miles easier for fans to exchange tickets!

This is the most important thing. Do people think Barcelona/Madrid/Juve/Milan/Inter/Munich/Celtic/Rangers/Athletico/Ajax/Benfica etc care about empty seats when they are playing a small game - NO! They have the capacity to get more people in for the big games and that's the main thing! It's a very English view that you have to have a full stadium for it to be a good atmosphere!

It's very true that full stadiums are an english-only anxiety. Until recently it was often the case that grounds would be half to three quarters full most of the times but every now and again there would be a huge bumper crowd.

City will certainly build the new North Stand IMO.

It's very true that full stadiums are an english-only anxiety. Until recently it was often the case that grounds would be half to three quarters full most of the times but every now and again there would be a huge bumper crowd.

City will certainly build the new North Stand IMO.

I hope so. Also, for us fans it will be good if the stadium isn't always full as it will encourage the club to bring ticket prices down! Win win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.