Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, our stadium classes as a 'modern day' stadium, but has more character than most stadiums. You can't compare the Hawthorns, for example, with ours.

We've got the history in terms of having hosted the Common Wealth games, UEFA cup final, England games, Rugby etc. We have the campus across the road now which is revolutionary in this country along with City Square. The Etihad contributed to a whole regeneration of Eastern Manchester. Then on the pitch we've had Aguero's moment vs QPR, another title two years later, our FA cup parade ended in the ground, games against Madrid, Barcelona, Munich, unbelievable players have played on it's turf.

I think our stadium is one of the most iconic in Britain, clubs like Everton, Villa, Spurs have been left in our tracks because of how successful the move to the Etihad has been.

I'd argue our stadium is the opposite of soulless - and we've only been here 12 years! Imagine the stories we'll be able to tell in 30 years!
All because we moved to this incredible ground!

Perfectly put; we are making modern history at the Etihad.

they might have [pushed it west towards Colin bell so they get a better view

They've not added the astro turf along the sides & won't do until the pitch has grown back. We have astro turf running both lengths & across both ends, that's why it looks further away at present.

if they could sort the bar service out my match day experience would be perfect

The bars around Aisle 125 are so slow. What happened to the multiple pints ? equipment.? I think that was envisaged some while back.. I am sure that in Mary D's the have a multiple Pints system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.