Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a funny dream last night that I was sitting in the top of the new stand, ready for the first home game of the season. There was complete uproar because the architects had fucked up the design and you couldn't actually see the pitch from where I, and several hundred other supporters were sitting. "Typical bloody City" was the general consensus. Then I woke up. Phew!

Similar thing actually happened at the newly opened Home cinema on First St:

http://www.manchesterconfidential.c...estaurant-bar-abraham-lincoln-joins-fc-united

Boom!

More pictures to follow during the Evening.

2 pictures photo-merged.

Click to enlarge for full size.

D63dzJN.jpg

Pano sweep.

Just about got all the South stand in after numerous attempts.

Love the plant equipment.

Finally. That is a proper and imposing end from the outside

Don't forget, the entrances to the stand are below ground level/the wall, which is just about visible in the picture.(more so to the left)

Click to enlarge.

odcE6ck.jpg

Last edited:
Great pic as always JRB.

Just looking at the grey panelling up to the steel mesh, every 4tth panel down, there appears to be some sort of rail system, all the way around the new stand.

Looking on Google at Mediamesh, these rails seem to be consistent with what would be required to install the mesh on the side of the stand.

Could anybody with more knowledge confirm whether this is a fair conclusion to draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.