Status
Not open for further replies.
The last set.

Click to enlarge.

P11gbtG.jpg

rVhfT9u.jpg

85TkEoT.jpg

VnWgKjZ.jpg

When I drove past the other day, the South Stand appeared taller than the CB and East Stands, and some of the above shots appear to confirm that!

Am I right in thinking they're going to install a huge City crest in the centre of the glass panels?

Top work JRB mate.

Did you manage to see inside JRB and how advanced the work is? If the services were in etc. I have a feeling the work cosmetically will still be ongoing as the season progresses. Still it looks amazing and I cannot wait for the new season

Imagine your an away fan that went to a game in 2014 and saw this.....
Etihad+3.jpg

Then came back 1 year(okay it'd be over 12 months but you get my point 2015) and saw the below, you'd be pretty shocked at how quick that's happened wouldn't you?

rVhfT9u.jpg

I watched the jrb show live, lol. Great pics as always. This has to be the most architecturally and artistically advanced football stadium in England. Unique design and when it is completed, it will be awesome. My guess is that those grey panels and even the mesh will also serve some additional purpose e.g electrical displays, advertisement, etc and at night time it will be stunning.

The constructors still have a lot of work to do it seems but I am sure they have drawn out a strict schedule from the time available and so it should be completed in time.

Those of us who have witnessed it growing have maybe become immune to it, but seeing the comparison, it's staggering.
Those corners still look like they've collapsed though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.