Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the scousers new stand? The words "fucking eyesore" spring to mind.

Just seen picture of Liverpools new stand on the net, what the f--- springs to mind, what a mess the whole ground looks, ever stand is not only a different design but a different hight, got to say reminds me a bit of Maine Road at the end, bits of stands from several decade as when money was available!!

Just seen picture of Liverpools new stand on the net, what the f--- springs to mind, what a mess the whole ground looks, ever stand is not only a different design but a different hight, got to say reminds me a bit of Maine Road at the end, bits of stands from several decade as when money was available!!
They have just built over the existing stand how common !!

Still carnt believe how far from the pitch it looks

It's a pretty big expansion they're doing. Will be interesting to see if they hit their schedules too. In some ways it similar to ours, in that they'll put the new roof over the old one, then take the old one down. It looks to be a similar height to ours, but it's going down the side of the pitch rather goal end, so should be a lot wider.

It's just been announced on the OS that we've sold out all 40,000 season tickets we had on offer! Good stuff, although I think selling 12,000 tickets (3,000 will go to away teams) for every home game after that might be quite difficult!

It's just been announced on the OS that we've sold out all 40,000 season tickets we had on offer! Good stuff, although I think selling 12,000 tickets (3,000 will go to away teams) for every home game after that might be quite difficult!
2000 + premium seats have gone as well so it will be about 9000 matchday tickets, still a lot to sell but price them right with a £5 discount for Cityzens and most will sell. Most games will be over 50000

Wonder if the 42,000 figure includes standard corporate sales(boxes and existing lounges) ?
We may have actually sold 43-44,000. Happy days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.