Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the planning application for the stadium expansion, it included an expansion of the residents only parking zones. Does anyone know if that will be in place for this season or will it be put in place after the North stand is expanded?

There's been about 25 pages of complaints on here, but until Joe Hart says " sorry boss the pink light distracted me when the cross came over" the we had better get used to being bathed in a fluorescent glow.
Any time I've been over for a game since they were installed, I've found them extremely annoying/distracting. They're bad enough at pitchside, but to have them around level 2 as well is a case off overkill. Plus, it's meant the removal of some of the banners, which is a pity.

St James' Park is ugly as f*ck - half a stadium - and a nightmare for those stuck in the top - probably my least favourite stadium after the Swamp

st-james-park-456244575.jpg

The odd thing is that the smallest stand - the East Stand at the top of the picture - used to be the biggest one at Sid James Park when it was built in the 70s.

to be fair if your there seeing that happen it would look epic.. plus he knows his stuff saying Liverpool can't compete with the bigger clubs in premier
I wasn't criticising. Just thought it was it was interesting to see where they are at

Meanwhile over at Anfield

absolute rubbish design - the support towers for that big piece of meccano will FOREVER prevent them from filling in the corners and they'll still be sat with a lumpy up and down four oddball separated stands - matches their low level expectations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.