Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RMB2007 on SSC
j1lH9lv.jpg

Better now?

That looks effing great.

Third tier looks quite steep in that picture, should make for a cracking, intimidating atmosphere.

Probably a good job if we don't bring back the Poznan though...

Don't understand why the stand didn't have a sloping extra block at each end, would of looked a lot better, having said that it looks fuckin great.

With City it could have been a different story had Manchester not won the bid to host the Commonwealth Games.

I remember the negative slant the BBC put on Manchester winning the bid for the Commonwealth Games as Manchester was the only city to bid
The reason - Other Cities considered bidding for the Commonwealth games, but when they saw what Manchester was offering and how far ahead it was, a scaled down version of the Olympic Bid, no other city thought it was worth bidding as they knew they'd lose

Third tier looks quite steep in that picture, should make for a cracking, intimidating atmosphere.

Probably a good job if we don't bring back the Poznan though...
Certainly steeper than the 3rd tiers on East and West - is it simply to do with the amount of space available behind?

Dont agree with you one bit mate. There was no way to magically merge both roofs and I think it looks fine. It'll look even better if/when the North Stand gets done.

I've no doubt that they've done the best they could considering how difficult it was to put that third tier in, but if we're being honest those corners look crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.