Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More from:

http://etihadstadiumgram.tumblr.com/

tumblr_nsj157iq631u0qii5o1_1280.jpg

Have we narrowed the blocks by 1 row(in the aisles?) or taken a few out at front and back?
tumblr_nsj156matX1u0qii5o1_1280.jpg

Joe Hart's view:
tumblr_nski75i1AW1u0qii5o1_1280.jpg
Still no sign of the seats going in the existing 3 tiers in the corners ?

Is it just me, or has the gap between block 111 and the away fans increased in size? Looks like some additional rows of seating have been taken out to increase the gap.

aFtgIiU.jpg

Still no sign of the seats going in the existing 3 tiers in the corners ?

I'd noticed that but I presume it's the easiest bit to do so they are probably concentrating on getting the South Stand done first. The seats in the other stands could quite feasibly get fitted a couple of days before the Chelsea game.

I'd noticed that but I presume it's the easiest bit to do so they are probably concentrating on getting the South Stand done first. The seats in the other stands could quite feasibly get fitted a couple of days before the Chelsea game.
Just looked on planner looks like they could be blocks 301 and 330 ? or are they not on the planner

Is it just me, or has the gap between block 111 and the away fans increased in size? Looks like some additional rows of seating have been taken out to increase the gap.

aFtgIiU.jpg

It has, to prevent away fans in tiers 2 and 3 being sat directly above the home fans.

Away fans now get a small slice of 212 for the same reason

It has, to prevent away fans in tiers 2 and 3 being sat directly above the home fans.

Away fans now get a small slice of 212 for the same reason

Had a invite to the Chairmans suite on Thursday at 11.45 where we get a tour and then speak to the apprentices about the extension and then watch them put in the last few seats before the open training session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.