Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or has the gap between block 111 and the away fans increased in size? Looks like some additional rows of seating have been taken out to increase the gap.

aFtgIiU.jpg

Sorry, if I've got this wrong, but that to me looks like the away allocation has increased? why?

The new stand look great but the one thing that annoys me is the thin line of seats in the bottom tier right behind the goal.

I know previously that was the cut off point for home & away fans so those seats were rarely used & I know they come out easy so they have a bigger access point to the pitch when we have concerts, but surely we could have reconfigured it now the away fans have been moved over so were not left with a block of just 2 seats wide behind the goal?!

they used to get six blocks max for PL games - 3 blocks x 2 tiers - they're still getting six blocks, just 2 blocks'ish x 3 tiers - and them at the top have to funnel up and down that shit single staircase...
another-brick-in-the-wall-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.