Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... that black matting where the players warm up has been covered by @dessosports synthetic grass. South Stand's true size felt from the pitch.

CLpW724WoAABFI9.jpg

Markings also now on the pitch

CLt0BN-VAAAPnih.jpg:large

Our move from Maine Rd to the Commonwealth Stadium was held up as the way to make a move unlike WHUs move to the Olympic Stadium by BBC News 24 Tonight, they did a half hour special on the WHU move and went to town on them, Gold and Sullivan did not come out of it well neither did the London Olympic committee
Nearly fell off my chair when they said the way City and Manchester Council had engineered the move was flawless, which was nice :)

So.... that black matting where the players warm up has been covered by @dessosports synthetic grass. South Stand's true size felt from the pitch.

CLpW724WoAABFI9.jpg

Markings also now on the pitch

CLt0BN-VAAAPnih.jpg:large
I can imagine a few big penalty shouts at the South Stand end.

An earlier post on this forum indicated that low style segregation fencing similar to that at Arsenal would be installed in the South Stand. Is this correct?
Yes the club have copied arsenals style of segregation with the slight barriers that cant be seen from this distance, I wasn't able to take photos when in the control room the other day sorry,

I think it was stated they'll keep the normal bit in the lower 2 levels then the rest will be allocated to level 3, displacing blues there.
Is that just for cup games?
Are they still getting a more thinned out lower and middle section for league games, sorry if already been discussed but I haven't been keeping tabs on all the changes

Are they still getting a more thinned out lower and middle section for league games, sorry if already been discussed but I haven't been keeping tabs on all the changes
Yes its a block less than previously in both, if you look at some of the more recent pages you can see where it is. Its the same next to the east stand, but less in the south stand.

Our move from Maine Rd to the Commonwealth Stadium was held up as the way to make a move unlike WHUs move to the Olympic Stadium by BBC News 24 Tonight, they did a half hour special on the WHU move and went to town on them, Gold and Sullivan did not come out of it well neither did the London Olympic committee
Nearly fell off my chair when they said the way City and Manchester Council had engineered the move was flawless, which was nice :)

Yes I saw this too - City came out of it very well and our Council. Disappointed that they didn't give us any idea what the seating would be like -over the Athletics track -
even a model would have helped. Typical that WHU bosses and Boris(Mayor of London) wouldn't appear on camera to answer questions. They have all got their fingers in the pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.