Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a bit puzzled ( does not take much ) test avent sold out does that mean full stadium 50+k surley not does anyone know how many tickets sold.
AFAIK they just need to fill the south stand, second and third tiers (upto a point) - I do know they've got something going on in the new Legends Lounge too - probably checking that the new fridges can hold all the extra champers without blowing any fuses

Any info on ticket collection? presumably at the Ticket Office?
Says online I will receive a paper ticket in the post but I haven't received it.

According to http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2015/August/City-open-training-sold-out-12-August/1438113413

Members of the Supporter Services team will be located in the South Stand Ticket Office from 4pm today. If you have any questions in advance, please call the Supporter Services team on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Has he moved on to Showsec?
hqdefault.jpg

AFAIK they just need to fill the south stand, second and third tiers (upto a point) - I do know they've got something going on in the new Legends Lounge too - probably checking that the new fridges can hold all the extra champers without blowing any fuses

I think you're correct. It's basically a health and safety test on the new facilities (legends lounge and south stand) so they have to meet a certain percentage of capacity and test that they can cope with the number of people if there was to be any emergency evacuation. City will use it to test how the concourse copes with people and the drinks/food provision but the main test is to ensure fans can exit the stadium within a set timescale without issue and if we pass that then we will be allowed full capacity for the Chelsea game. Would be perfect to have a full ground and beat the Chavs.

I'm going down at 3 for a meeting I will take some pics of the outside and then post them on here and then later on I will take some from indoors and get as many as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.