Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the official web site the Open Training session is sold out. Odd that, as I would have thought a different stand would have been opened if people want to attend. Let's hope enough fans turn up to ensure the Certificate requirements are met.

That depends on the test event going smoothly, if there aren't the required numbers attending that could put a spoke in it. Understand that the reason for the small admission charge was to help ensure there would be a turn out, whereas if there was no charge then people might get tickets but not turn up

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2015/August/City-open-training-sold-out-12-August/1438113413

Test Event – Ticket Information
Wednesday 12 August 2015
Doors – 5:45pm

Please be advised tickets for today’s open training session at the Etihad Stadium have now sold out.

As you are aware, the Open Training session with Manchester City’s Men’s and Women’s First Teams is a test event for the newly expanded South Stand of the Etihad Stadium and thanks to the help of our supporters all available tickets have been purchased.

We now need your support in the next step towards successfully achieving our Safety Certificate, which is key to helping us ensure that all supporters will be able to sit in their usual seats for the first home game of the 2015/16 season.

On the evening we will be replicating a normal matchday experience at the Etihad Stadium and the aspects of the test event that we need your support with are detailed below. They will have a minimal impact on your enjoyment of the evening and we thank you in advance for your cooperation with all matchday staff and stewards on the night.

5:45pm Gates open; please use the entrance printed on your ticket(s) and arrive early to avoid delays. There will be a range of family friendly entertainment on offer and the kiosks will be open for you to purchase food and drink. Please note, if you have not purchased a ticket you will be unable to access the stadium.

6:45pm First training session, please take your allocated seat.

7:15pm Half-time; please access the concourse as you would on a matchday to enable us to test this element of the operation.The kiosks will re-open at this time.

7:30pm Second training session; please return to your seats.

8:30pm Full-time; please leave the stadium via the nearest exit. If you remain in the stadium, you will hear a ‘red team leader’ warning five minutes after the event has finished. Please do not panic. This indicates the start of a controlled evacuation, another key element that we must test. Please follow the steward’s instructions carefully as you leave the stadium.

Parking

Parking is available free of charge in either the Orange or Blue car parks located on Alan Turing Way. Please note, free parking is only available on a first come, first served basis. Disabled supporters with a seasonal perimeter parking pass are able to use their allocated matchday bay.

Members of the Supporter Services team will be located in the Away Supporters Ticket Office to assist you for the purposes of this event. If you have any questions in advance, please contact the Supporter Services team on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

I'll be there tonight, planning to take some 360 degree pictures (photospheres) which I'll share on here. May run a periscope if the wifi is working

I'm impressed it's sold out...I couldn't attend as I have my boys tonight...well done City for sorting it though...Goes to show that there are far more blues out there that are not necessarily members of bluemoon ;-)

Good news, thanks for the info, it would have been a sickener if they couldn't use it on Sunday. Just hope some jobsworth doesn't put a spanner in the works

i am a bit puzzled ( does not take much ) test avent sold out does that mean full stadium 50+k surley not does anyone know how many tickets sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.