Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is today the last day? As the open training session is tomorrow.

Once the training session has taken place they will have until Friday to do more work as we train in the stadium the day before...
Yep today is the last day to do any construction work, they should have finished everything structurally to then hand the keys over for city to finish the outfitting and kitting out the bars

Sorry blues if this is in the wrong thread but earlier today I was thinking about our new capacity and wondered if the over 34,000 threshold agreement with the council was still in place I'm sure one of you would have more knowledge on this subject than me

Sorry blues if this is in the wrong thread but earlier today I was thinking about our new capacity and wondered if the over 34,000 threshold agreement with the council was still in place I'm sure one of you would have more knowledge on this subject than me
Nope - City renegotiated this a few years back - we just pay a flat fee every year now irrespective of attendances

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/oct/04/manchester-city-council-stadium-naming-rights

Cannot wait to go on Sunday. Really hope we get 53k plus. Will be incredible. A big ask with so many on holiday.

Cannot wait to go on Sunday. Really hope we get 53k plus. Will be incredible. A big ask with so many on holiday.

That depends on the test event going smoothly, if there aren't the required numbers attending that could put a spoke in it. Understand that the reason for the small admission charge was to help ensure there would be a turn out, whereas if there was no charge then people might get tickets but not turn up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.