Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't seriously be leaving that gap between the roof and the vents at eaves level in the corners?

They're putting screens below aren't they

There are seats right next to it

They can't seriously be leaving that gap between the roof and the vents at eaves level in the corners?

They're putting screens below aren't they

There are seats right next to it
Apparently an issue with the mesh that was ordered for the corners. It will be in but not before Sunday

Does anyone else think the extra seats on the front rows look a mess, some are two rows some are three and some havent been put in at all? Does anyone know if they are planning on making it a clean three rows all the way round the stadium?

Are the stairwells being left open to the elements as well?

I asked the other week and was told they would not be but it looks increasingly like they will be and apart from the weather, imagine the amount of bird shit everywhere as the local pigeons decide to call the new stand home every night.

Does anyone else think the extra seats on the front rows look a mess, some are two rows some are three and some havent been put in at all? Does anyone know if they are planning on making it a clean three rows all the way round the stadium?

no think - it makes our ground feel more like a football stadium - much closer to the pitch and less of a bowl. They physically cant get a 3rd row in the corners - not enough room.

Are the stairwells being left open to the elements as well?

I asked the other week and was told they would not be but it looks increasingly like they will be and apart from the weather, imagine the amount of bird shit everywhere as the local pigeons decide to call the new stand home every night.

No - posters put on last night.

What about some of the fast-pour beer pumps, like at Wembley?
A no-brainer surely

Been saying this for time, it's a fucking joke there are only two sets of pumps like this in jrb's pics from what i saw...Happy queuing...

9FgEnqy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.