Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have increased the singing section in the South Stand across block 111, part of block 114 and blocks 115-119. Supporters that sit outside of this section are not part of the singing section. All supporters are reminded that persistent standing is not allowed. Failure to adhere to this may result in an ejection or a stadium ban.

I can't seriously imagine a proper singing section with everyone sat down like they are at a film cinema.
if Showsick start telling us all to sit down I'll be spitting my dummy and walking out... Might as well watch it at home on tv.

We have increased the singing section in the South Stand across block 111, part of block 114 and blocks 115-119. Supporters that sit outside of this section are not part of the singing section. All supporters are reminded that persistent standing is not allowed. Failure to adhere to this may result in an ejection or a stadium ban.

I can't seriously imagine a proper singing section with everyone sat down like they are at a film cinema.
if Showsick start telling us all to sit down I'll be spitting my dummy and walking out... Might as well watch it at home on tv.
That says for supporters outside of the singing section.
Edit I've re read it I see what you mean it says ALL supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.