Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this and found it rather interesting.

20ubpmq.jpg
Stamford Bridge looks a bit Star Warsy.

We look a but spidery but I couldn't care less if it looked like a cock. I love it. The stadium I mean. And my cock.

For those that are interested I went to the ground yesterday to get something from the shop and I decided to walk to the new stand again. These two pics show the pictures covering the stairways (not stealing your job @jrb haha)

b52mx1.jpg

2uggab5.jpg

Love the Aguero one!
That looks rather impressive. I wonder how they are intending on 'sealing' the gap to the strut?

The protruding mount points must be for something as well?

That looks rather impressive. I wonder how they are intending on 'sealing' the gap to the strut?

The protruding mount points must be for something as well?

The stair mesh still has quite a bit of work left to finish. There are a few lovely looking curved steel beams to be attached to the protuding mounts.

seen a few comments on this thread that mention the stadium will look a bit odd/confused if we create different style stands and tiers around different parts of the ground.

i disagree!! i think it will add greatly needed character that the early years of the COMS didnt really provide, that Maine Rd had in buckets, and each section of the ground begins to identify with its stand. This creates inter-fan rivalry with the home support like old school grounds tend to have and generally benefits the support and atmos!! big massive tier for me.

Take it from me --------attendance will be announced as.......53593..............a record for Commonwealth Games Stadium , Eastlands , City of Manchester Stadium , The Etihad ,
even Emptihad !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.