Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6YGjoKJ.jpg

You done well to get a photo of me actually moving
@jrb haha!

You done well to get a photo of me actually moving
@jrb haha!

The guy with his hands on his hips - what is he looking at?

The guy next to him - looks like he wants to kill you!

The guy in the shorts - has he seen the same thing that the guy with his hands on his hips has seen? If so, what is it?

Why is Jimmy Bullard wearing a Silva top?

The guy in the blue padded coat looks like he's just had an orgasm.

The guy with his hands on his hips - what is he looking at?

The guy next to him - looks like he wants to kill you!

The guy in the shorts - has he seen the same thing that the guy with his hands on his hips has seen? If so, what is it?

Why is Jimmy Bullard wearing a Silva top?

The guy in the blue padded coat looks like he's just had an orgasm.

I'm the porker in the shorts.... I was singing/chanting... or at least trying to!

Your pics aren't showing..

other than that great write up - i'm in kippax lower errr i mean east stand level 1 ;) (will always be kippax lower to me!), and the new stand looked bloody imperssive now it's full!
Going to be a fab season alright!!

Here's your view from the south stand to maine road btw, a few weeks back my other half was having a similar debate with a workmate (a tosser - his workmate, not my other half) about "what is closer to albert square" (i mean seriously... why not do some work?!) so this screenshot was used ;)

Imagtte1_zpstvvdnlcq.jpg

It used to help spot maine road from the eastlands area when st marys hosp was still up, as it helped you get your direction.. i remember from the back windows of the top tier of the kippax if you looked right past st marys you could see the new stadium being built..

Thanks kid... The stand opposite the tunnel will always be "the kippax" to me too. Will to use the map try to pinpoint it next time. Might take a pic out of the window so we can spot on it on here...

But a blue searchlight would certainly do the trick.

-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.