Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thney're all mega @Rob1983. Something about the 2 tiered one I'm fond of though! Stick the kids in the first tier and I think you'd see a lot of peeps mvoe to the second (possibly myself, though I'm very happy currently in block 317!

The photoshops are are not possible, either one tier or two,the problem being the viewing angle due to the cable net restricts the height of the stand so the stand would need to go backwards towards the store this would look very uneven, there would also be the loss of executive boxes something I'm sure the club would be reluctant to do

The photoshops are are not possible, either one tier or two,the problem being the viewing angle due to the cable net restricts the height of the stand so the stand would need to go backwards towards the store this would look very uneven, there would also be the loss of executive boxes something I'm sure the club would be reluctant to do

according to some of here they aren't to bothered about coporate boxes and more about improving noise levels.

according to some of here they aren't to bothered about coporate boxes and more about improving noise levels.
The volume increased considerably with the new south stand the same at the north end will improve it even more Considering the fact the they are increasing corporate facilities and moving people to do so I very much doubt that they will be looking at loosing boxes some of which are on longer terms

The volume increased considerably with the new south stand the same at the north end will improve it even more Considering the fact the they are increasing corporate facilities and moving people to do so I very much doubt that they will be looking at loosing boxes some of which are on longer terms

They are fine with loosing the boxes

The quicker we get rid of that cable net the better. We need a new roof and the only way we're getting that is to expand the 3 remaining stands. Hopefully the N Stand expansion will wrap around the East and CB stands so the only expansion left will be the two corners at the other end and a new roof for East and CB stands.

The quicker we get rid of that cable net the better. We need a new roof and the only way we're getting that is to expand the 3 remaining stands. Hopefully the N Stand expansion will wrap around the East and CB stands so the only expansion left will be the two corners at the other end and a new roof for East and CB stands.
It'll be interesting to see if the current support towers (on top of the spirals) can be utilised to support a new roof on the east and west sides.

At least the anticipation and 'guessing' at what the NS expansion may entail should keep the thread alive

Sounds like the North Stand will start before the collar site plans are even released (if any concrete plans exist yet).
This thread will be running for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.