Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I relocated to south stand lower I asked about cup game re locations and they told me that the plan at the time is to put the away fans in the third tier.

Hi, they are currently filling in the gaps between the roof and the stand with the glass pieces as in the other stands, I spotted this on Wednesday and falsely reported that it was a framework maybe for the new screens, sorry everyone, it is as I say for the glass pieces for the gaps,

Hi, they are currently filling in the gaps between the roof and the stand with the glass pieces as in the other stands, I spotted this on Wednesday and falsely reported that it was a framework maybe for the new screens, sorry everyone, it is as I say for the glass pieces for the gaps,
Good news though, it'll look better when the gap is filled.

Thank you!.

I see corporate tickets in 227 for Watford are being sold as standard tickets: £48 each. We did similar right at the death before the Chelsea match as well. This tells me three things:-

1 We expect to sell out standard tickets (less than a thousand left).
2 We've got too many corporate tickets already compared to standard seats.
3 It's logical when we we expand the North Stand to go with the two tier solution. We can add a few premium seats at the North end of the Colin Bell Stand if we want to but demand for additional corporate facilities isn't there.

I see corporate tickets in 227 for Watford are being sold as standard tickets: £48 each. We did similar right at the death before the Chelsea match as well. This tells me three things:-

1 We expect to sell out standard tickets (less than a thousand left).
2 We've got too many corporate tickets already compared to standard seats.
3 It's logical when we we expand the North Stand to go with the two tier solution. We can add a few premium seats at the North end of the Colin Bell Stand if we want to but demand for additional corporate facilities isn't there.

They are playing the usual tricks of blocks which have no availability then suddenly appearing with some. Also there was a note on the West Ham info something like 'this will be the first game when the whole new stand seats will be available'. Have they closed some down again for Watford for finishing? In which case the attendance will be lower than Chelsea even if sold out?

When I relocated to south stand lower I asked about cup game re locations and they told me that the plan at the time is to put the away fans in the third tier.
well that's changed from the original plans which were as follows (assuming we only did one end - that blue strip goes another block across if north stand is done)
awaycup.jpg

awaycup2.jpg

It was nice to see Fat Sam drooling over the training ground on MOTD2. Trevor Sinclair too, and he had nice things to say about Pellegrini. I wonder how many other managers, ex players/pundits we've let in for a look round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.