Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that's changed from the original plans which were as follows (assuming we only did one end - that blue strip goes another block across if north stand is done)
I can't see how they could split the level three concourse down the middle, there didn't appear to be anything to split it with, and the depth is nearly as big as the width.

There is no segregation in block 316 like the rails down the middle of 314 (is it 314?). It looks like a bit of a job to take the seats out of the middle of 316, put them in 314 and move the rails across, but someone mentioned in here that the seat brackets aren't connected so I suppose it's possible.

Isn't under the stand divided into 3 segments? Didn't look properly but in the extended configuration away get centre and the normal section and City get the side towards CB.

Maybe someone can look at the previous photos or we have to wait to have a look on sat afternoon. Went straight to my seat in what would be the away part of 316 against Chelsea and didn't have a good look around. The divide would be about 3 seats to my left.

How many seats missing in the segregated part, is it Somewhere between 3 and 5?

Drove past this morning and they are putting the rain protectors in at the top of the new stand Bell side first and also removing the mesh panels in the stairwells so i can only guess glazing is going in.

More rumours (via SSC this time) of the ASDA sale. Apparently the land surrounding (and including ASDA) as been purchased by Man City for a 'football related development'.
They'll own an awful amount of land around their soon. I'm guessing much will be for a large car park should an 'international leisure development' come to fruition (using part of the ASDA plot as the car park for the leisure development). All speculation of course, but Panda World might be back on.

More rumours (via SSC this time) of the ASDA sale. Apparently the land surrounding (and including ASDA) as been purchased by Man City for a 'football related development'.
They'll own an awful amount of land around their soon. I'm guessing much will be for a large car park should an 'international leisure development' come to fruition (using part of the ASDA plot as the car park for the leisure development). All speculation of course, but Panda World might be back on.
I'm sure I've seen somewhere mentioned that the area around the Mercedes garage and athletics stadium was earmarked for carparking, although with an expanded stadium and a leisure attraction they would need more than one carpark.

They'll need them...can't see Metrolink successfully piping in people for both an extended stadium and leisure development (and any associated retail) on, say, a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.