Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so mate but it seems a long time to wait. I can understand waiting til the north stand is done but it will probably be a very long time until the Colin bell and east stands are done.

Today I went to trafford (furniture trip)and could see the swamp from where I was. After the Trafford trip I came to the asda by our ground so saw both grounds within an hour and I thought theirs looks a lot cleaner and more modern. Too much of ours just looks like a dirty old concrete slab

Agree that ours looks fantastic on the inside though

Rag.

Theres no doubting our design is better, it's just massively let down by the car park concrete look. The two side stands could do with some temporary cladding while waiting for the demand to expand further.

What's wrong with using concrete in a design? I like the way it's used at the etihad tbh.

It looks drab, old and dirty. Considering the club have just about everything correct it's a shame given that we have spent so much on the new stand.

It wouldn't take much to make it look really nice and modern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.