Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might prove significant that the Rugby League Magic Weekend is going to be played up at Newcastle again for 2016. That would tie in with WW's view of a 2016 start and a possible 2017 finish.

It might prove significant that the Rugby League Magic Weekend is going to be played up at Newcastle again for 2016. That would tie in with WW's view of a 2016 start and a possible 2017 finish.

I think many RL fans preferred St James Park versus the second year at the Etihad, when the stewarding to stop people taking any food or non alcoholic drinks into the ground was heavy handed!

From what I understand any future partnership with the RFU would use the Etihad and existing facilities nothing more, nothing less.

A couple of games a season would use the main stadium and games below the first 15 would use the Campus 7ker.

For those who dont know the UAE has a long history of RFU in the Emirate itself, with Harlequins. http://abudhabiquins.com/

The Etihad should be for us and us only. Fuck the likes of one direction and the egg chasers off, ruining our pitch.

The Etihad should be for us and us only. Fuck the likes of one direction and the egg chasers off, ruining our pitch.
It is for us, that is all earning the club money helping us be the top team in the country, if we're taking money off rugby fans, and muppets that like one direction, and its helping us sign players like KdB, then its fine by me.

I'm working on different things these days pal. Good while it lasted but still keep in touch with some of my old colleagues

Good to see you back on here though GX.
You might have not been away and I've just missed your posts...highly likely!

It is for us, that is all earning the club money helping us be the top team in the country, if we're taking money off rugby fans, and muppets that like one direction, and its helping us sign players like KdB, then its fine by me.

Spot on.

Re the North Stand expansion my mare is an electrician and hes just finished on the south stand after all the snagging etc
he's come onto our site and says that he's just sticking it on our site till after christmas then he'll be going back to do the North stand
Now I know they'll be a lot of enabling work etc but it does look like theyre going ahead with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.