Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true they aren't going to putting Corporate into the North Stand Expansion then hopefully will be better concourse facilities for the Level 2ers.

As they have licensing issues outside the ground they might be able to do something to make it worthwhile getting into the ground earlier.

I've tried googling, but I can't find any legislation on it....What are the legal requirements with seats?

Could we install rail seats, with a locking mechanism, or do we have to have the seats like we have now???

I've had a very brief look at the Taylor report and have read some articles on the FSF website, but I can't find a direct answer...

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it...

anybody know why there is a block of about 20 seat that always seem to be empty in the south stand first level, left of the goal as we look at it from the north stand

yesterday there was a couple of rows in the north stand level 1 which was empty about 10-15 seats are these seats for freebies or some season ticket holders all not going this game

I've tried googling, but I can't find any legislation on it....What are the legal requirements with seats?

Could we install rail seats, with a locking mechanism, or do we have to have the seats like we have now???

I've had a very brief look at the Taylor report and have read some articles on the FSF website, but I can't find a direct answer...

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it...

I posted this a while back and as far as I know the situation hasn't changed. if I'm wrong feel free to correct....

The Football Spectators Act 1989 essentially requires that stadia are all seater. The mechanism for this is the licensing arrangement for a football ground. The requirements of the license are stipulated by the Secretary of State via a statutory instrument. Therefore, for example, when Brighton moved to their new ground there was a statutory instrument in the name of the Secretary of State saying that the ground could only accommodate supporters in seated areas.

It is possible, however, that secondary legislation (a statutory instrument) could be used to change the licensing arrangements for football grounds in order to permit a safe-standing trial. Statutory Instruments don’t require the same degree of parliamentary approval as a Bill and once drafted only take 40 days to pass through parliament.

Just some guesses on my part

- A new club shop will occupy the empty space in the new North Stand which is taken up by corporate in the South. (If the new end is a replica of the existing)

- We won't have 4 screens any time soon, as they'll just move the two at the north end to the south when they start works again.

- They won't be putting a big badge at the top of the South Stand exterior until the new one has been revealed.

- Guardiola, the players he will bring and the level he will take us to, will ensure that the demand is there for 60k.

Never gonna happen but I'd love it if we did this
wIJ0sBX.jpg

54,000 plus yesterday but, but why did we need to expand?

We don't need the extra seats this season - but the Club will have studied demand and believe 60k plus crowds are achievable in two years time.

As well as the data available to the Club, in the next few years we will probably buy the type of marquee signing who guarantees more fans!
I suspect that you may have missed the joke ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.