Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think Spurs have nailed it, and will have the best ground in the country when it's completed.

60k seater, close to the pitch, steep stands, low roof, and an enormous single tier goal end.

OK thanks, its just a lot of the internals on that video look like the current stands with a new roof and outer shield.

Can't say I like it personally, maybe it'll be better in reality, I doubt I'll ever go inside anyway, as by the time its finished it'll be a minimum £100 per ticket there anyway.

New Chelsea stadium. The inside is nothing special considering it's brand new. It holds 60k and going off the design it doesn't look like there will be much room for expansion. The Etihad with all 4 sides done will blow it away.

I reckon it'll make some weird noises on a windy day.

Some amazing stadiums out there and I think Stamford Bridge will be one to add. Tottenham's looks very good and the single tier is relatively uncommon so will give them a real identity within the ground. The Etihad is coming a long nicely although I think it will be awhile before we see the finished product, I think the external needs some work in terms of looks once all the stands are completed, not saying it is bad now but we know that our owners want the best. I think the London clubs are very lucky having Wembley as the ability to not need their ground whilst doing work is such a benefit. The apperance of the old famous grounds such as Old Trafford and Anfield are going to look like relics compared to these new ones and The Emirates.

I think Spurs will have the best, but it's a very generic design at the minute. Arsenal have the best currently but that doesn't mean its the one I enjoy going to most.

Chelsea's will be unique and instantly recognisable. It's almost Soviet-esque which is perhaps unsurprising. The most striking feature to me about it is the fact there are no executive boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.