Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photos. I have been meaning to ask this for a little while: does anyone know what is the planned future for the area of land that I have marked in red in this photo?

Remember about 3 seasons ago they were working that piece of land putting drains and other things in.
So what ever is going there a lot of the prep work seems to have been done

If they're going to do that then they should go really high - tallest in UK or Europe or whatever.

It wouldn't stack up to do something that tall there and the council wouldn't give it planning. Residential flats around there don't yield as much as true city centre. City are doing the residential developments in ancoats and new Islington which will stretch the city centre further towards the etihad campus. I think the plot marked red in the recent pictures has always been earmarked for the hotel long term.

It wouldn't stack up to do something that tall there and the council wouldn't give it planning. Residential flats around there don't yield as much as true city centre. City are doing the residential developments in ancoats and new Islington which will stretch the city centre further towards the etihad campus. I think the plot marked red in the recent pictures has always been earmarked for the hotel long term.
Hotel makes sense I guess. That plot's big enough for more than just a hotel though would you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.