Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've started to complete the exterior of the spiral staircase areas. They've added curved beams and I suspect the mesh will soon be replaced with glass.

Here is a comparison of the two sides.

image.jpg

image.jpg

let's hope they don't get Ian Simpson designing it like MCC seem to do with everything, his work is bland and as dull as dishwater.

MCC is very much the junior partner in this particular relationship. I think we can safely say that whoever's asked to work on it will be the choice of ADUG.

How far into the time limit imposed for the handover of the Collar Site to the JV?

I think we have a few years left yet but iirc we only had 10 years to break ground or hand the land back to the council?

How far into the time limit imposed for the handover of the Collar Site to the JV?

I think we have a few years left yet but iirc we only had 10 years to break ground or hand the land back to the council?

My memory suggests fifteen starting from sometime back in 2012, but I'll check later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.