Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate how they haven't added a big new badge at the top of the south stand exterior. Just above the Etihad Stadium sign. It's crying out for it.

image.jpg

Surely someone at the club is managing this sort of thing?
Could not agree more it will finish the stand off.

+2...not sure about finishing it off but any additions of other colours other than grey are a bonus, on a grey day it's a grey-out

Quite agree, but whilst coming out of the club shop last week spotted a guy taking down notes In front of the poster by the east stand and just asked if he was planning a revamp and said yep the whole ground is to be "tiedy up" before the star of the season. Hope he's right

I doubt they'll do any substantial make over before they've extended the North Stand. As far as I'm aware it's something that will be going ahead over the next couple of years and will most likely lead to a re-configuration of the campus.

I really hate how they haven't added a big new badge at the top of the south stand exterior. Just above the Etihad Stadium sign. It's crying out for it.

image.jpg

Surely someone at the club is managing this sort of thing?
Planning app had
southstandbadge.jpg

The North Stand is close to starting. People I know working on it (off site) as we speak. The external works will be done once that is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.