Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gone round accusing you of being a rag because you like SSL3, though, that's the difference.

Never been in SSL3. My comments related to the fact our 20 year old stadium is much better than you deem it to be

It's not poking fun, I don't like the way the stadium is designed or looks, and think other teams have better stadiums. It's a valid opinion, but mature intelligent people would just disagree rather than look like idiots by trying to frame someone as a rag to try and discredit the fact they don't like the stadium design.

So you don't think it was good business sense by our previous regime - i.e. Franny Lee & co to take over the commonwealth stadium to replace Maine Road? And you think it would have been good business sense for our new owners to rip down a perfectly good stadium rather than plan 2 fabulous extensions? Guess that's why SM is successful & our club has become a global commercial success as well as winning 2 league titles - unlike Arsenal who spent their efforts (& money) building a new stadium.

Whose fans are happier (apart from you of course)

I'll take a top-class team over a top-class stadium every time. It'd be nice to have both but I'm not bothered if the stadium has to wait a few years.

We WILL have both,it's just a question of time.

Once the standing issue is resolved & plans for the 'Destination' leisure resort are confirmed with world class,elite brand partners ie Ferrari World,announced,the 'Etihad Brand Wrap' will transform the appearance.

If you look at The Abu Dhabi owned projects across the Middle East & Asia,including Kuala Lumpur (Burj Khalifa),you'll know that HH Sheikh Mansour will not accept second best in anything

Was at the etihad on Wednesday and have to say there's a bit of building work going on around the south stand, not sure if it is any prep work in particular, but was interesting to see a people working, it was mainly outside A Turnstile

Was at the etihad on Wednesday and have to say there's a bit of building work going on around the south stand, not sure if it is any prep work in particular, but was interesting to see a people working, it was mainly outside A Turnstile

Which turnstile? :)

That'd be the North Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.