Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

Shirley said:
George Hannah said:
CFA opening day on BBC Breakfast

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNEUKwRcUUU[/video]

Wow....

BBC Breakfast, now let's give our PR department the praise they deserve.
What a shallow response!
Any publicity is good publicity. BBC Breakfast time is a national broadcast. How much publicity do you want?
I live in Weymouth, Dorset and have followed City since the 60's. 10 years ago all you saw in Weymouth was rag and Chelsea shirts. Now the youngsters are wearing sky blue.
Shut up and appreciate how City is changing the football landscape.

Melcombe boy said:
Shirley said:
George Hannah said:
CFA opening day on BBC Breakfast

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNEUKwRcUUU[/video]

Wow....

What a shallow response!
Any publicity is good publicity. BBC Breakfast time is a national broadcast. How much publicity do you want?
I live in Weymouth, Dorset and have followed City since the 60's. 10 years ago all you saw in Weymouth was rag and Chelsea shirts. Now the youngsters are wearing sky blue.

Que?

Shirley said:
Melcombe boy said:
Shirley said:
Wow....

What a shallow response!

Que?
Quoi?

Melcombe boy said:
Shirley said:
Melcombe boy said:
What a shallow response!

Que?
Quoi?

You totally misunderstood me Blue, I'm praising the club and PR dept for getting the opening on live national tv.
Fcuk sky.

WyongBlue said:
Carver said:
Marvin said:
We've lost 1,500 seats during the construction process.

Are they lost forever, or will some be reinstated later in the season as building progresses? There's a hoarding at the back of the South Stand 2nd tier. I wonder if those seats could be brought back into operation later in the season.

5e148c3e7659996d41b5eb0e76279d22.jpg

They needed somewhere level and secure to put the hoarding up probably with sufficient room to work behind it. Are they putting new boxes here? If so I doubt that he hoarding will be coming down until after the current roof struts are taken down

Again another brilliant side on picture of the South End development, showing how massive and awesome this stadium of ours is going to be, once all the building is finally finished..................

Stunning. Just stunning.

Drove past the stadium earlier, the south stand is starting to look impressive also there was an event on at the Minihad,plenty of stewards on duty, happy days!

droylsdenblue said:
Drove past the stadium earlier, the south stand is starting to look impressive also there was an event on at the Minihad,plenty of stewards on duty, happy days!

The first games was today I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.