Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

444bf3e301e84855082578cf3e6f99c0.jpg

In Pittsburgh with work. The Steelers stadium looks pretty basic but the size of those upper tiers is quite impressive. Considering the extreme weather they get here, I’m amazed that most of the concourses are open to the elements. Maybe we’re spoiled

Been there a few times - as you say very high (and steep) upper tiers. I love the open end designed so you can see the City - but the City is off to the left ! Someone got their geography wrong.

Nice to see the fresh paint on the floor - really tidies up the area.

Sorry, thought I was in 2003.

The fan areas surrounding our stadium are an absolute shithole. I've been to non league grounds that look nicer.
FFS....The whole campus area is in interim state awaiting the sequential expansion/ refurbishment.

Praps you should stay away until its all completed to your liking.

Did you ever go through dog shit alley to the Gene Kelly??

The moaning negativity on here makes you think we're yewnytid !!

FFS....The whole campus area is in interim state awaiting the sequential expansion/ refurbishment.

Praps you should stay away until its all completed to your liking.

Did you ever go through dog shit alley to the Gene Kelly??

The moaning negativity on here makes you think we're yewnytid !!
We had all this last Summer when people were moaning about flaky paint and dead flowers around City Square when it was obvious the area it was gonna be redeveloped.

Heard Tesla are opening a site near The Etihad in the new year.

Wonder if it’s the Mercedes garage, hope not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.