Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

FFS....The whole campus area is in interim state awaiting the sequential expansion/ refurbishment.

Praps you should stay away until its all completed to your liking.

Did you ever go through dog shit alley to the Gene Kelly??

The moaning negativity on here makes you think we're yewnytid !!
Out of order, the area around the stadium is in a hell of a mess and had been for a long time.

Does not take much effort to clean it up regardless of when it will be refurbished.

What the hell happened to the City circle? I paid for that for my late father, what a disgrace and rip off that was.

Our club is magnificently run but is not beyond criticism, the exterior of the stadium is poor and not befitting the status of the club.

Out of order, the area around the stadium is in a hell of a mess and had been for a long time.

Does not take much effort to clean it up regardless of when it will be refurbished.

What the hell happened to the City circle? I paid for that for my late father, what a disgrace and rip off that was.

Our club is magnificently run but is not beyond criticism, the exterior of the stadium is poor and not befitting the status of the club.

totally agree mate, all the paint freshened up, the dead trees and plants replaced and just make the place look as smart as possible? Not like the club cant afford it and saying it is in an interim state is a bad excuse as any expansion, hotel, campus development will take 2-3 years to complete so they wont leave it that long to dolly up abit?

totally agree mate, all the paint freshened up, the dead trees and plants replaced and just make the place look as smart as possible? Not like the club cant afford it and saying it is in an interim state is a bad excuse as any expansion, hotel, campus development will take 2-3 years to complete so they wont leave it that long to dolly up abit?
You would have thought City had a park or ground manager that oversaw the outside maintenance of the ground. Not been to the stadium for many years so not aware of the outside conditions but that makes me think they aren’t too bothered because of the imminent remodeling of some areas of the ground.

You would have thought City had a park or ground manager that oversaw the outside maintenance of the ground. Not been to the stadium for many years so not aware of the outside conditions but that makes me think they aren’t too bothered because of the imminent remodeling of some areas of the ground.

its a mess to be honest mate and pretty poor from the club that even the basic maintenance isnt done over the summer to a good standard? We know that will be expansions, new builds on the campus etc but in the short term we should show a matter of pride as the champions of England with the wealth we have the basic comestics should be done ie painting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.