Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The engineers on here would know better but can we mirror the building of the third tier in the south stand and then when that’s finished can the second tier be reconfigured and joined up with it to creat a new single second tier - might mean second tier supporters being relocated for a time near the end of the project?

The engineers on here would know better but can we mirror the building of the third tier in the south stand and then when that’s finished can the second tier be reconfigured and joined up with it to creat a new single second tier - might mean second tier supporters being relocated for a time near the end of the project?
I’m no engineer, but the angle of the existing second tier isn’t steep enough for a bigger extended second tier. I’m probably wrong like, but I imagine the stands foundations will go back a lot further than the south stand did.

Interesting video of the story behind Minnesota United's home end " The Wonderwall" and what goes on behind the scenes at the supporter section

"The Wonderwall" is a mini yellow wall section I will include another video that shows you it

Interesting video of the story behind Minnesota United's home end " The Wonderwall" and what goes on behind the scenes at the supporter section

"The Wonderwall" is a mini yellow wall section I will include another video that shows you it

Some Bluemoon-ers will be disgusted the stand includes the word ‘wall’ in it.

Here is what the 606 is like the New York High Line is a walkway that connects the city up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.