Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Constant drizzle? we don't have constant drizzle at all we have more rainy days than most but not as many as some. It's in this chart and many others. If a bit of rain upsets people they can always move on.
My apologies to most for leading the thread off topic, this is my last comment on the weather in our wonderful City.
It's spitting

Haha !! Exactly !!!

I find it bizarre that some people on here keep on comparing it to developments in London when it’s apples and pears.

Abu Dhabi have invested hundreds of millions into East Manchester property via Manchester Life. I think they have an idea what they are doing and not have to rely on pie in sky ideas that worked well in central London.
Not Abu Dhabi but Sheikh Mansour’s Newton Investments (ADUG)

Constant drizzle? we don't have constant drizzle at all we have more rainy days than most but not as many as some. It's in this chart and many others. If a bit of rain upsets people they can always move on.
My apologies to most for leading the thread off topic, this is my last comment on the weather in our wonderful City.
It’s that rain that wets you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.