Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

1677603097457.png
Liking the new city square idea but I would remove the hotel of the side and move it closer to COOP Live. By doing this you could make the new city square larger and fit more in with walk through tunnels to access the other stands. Pictures at the moment would create a bottle neck at the trams

View attachment 70619
Liking the new city square idea but I would remove the hotel of the side and move it closer to COOP Live. By doing this you could make the new city square larger and fit more in with walk through tunnels to access the other stands. Pictures at the moment would create a bottle neck at the trams
You just want the stadium to look like a taser from the air, must admit it’s setting my ocd off

Appreciate the CGI’s aren’t that great, and future ones will have much more detail.

2nd minor complaint after the blank wall. Sorry City. I do love the overall proposal like everyone else.

The hotel worries me, even though the CGI doesn’t show much.

It reminds me of a Premier Inn. Flat roof, loads of windows close together, pretty boring and bog standard.

1677608131904.jpeg

1677608089760.jpeg

Hopefully I’m wrong, but it doesn’t look promising? I was expecting something top notch design wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.