Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

City at Home.
Tuesday.

DSC03620.jpg

DSC03619.jpg

DSC03621.jpg

DSC03622.jpg

Dawn Vale Group.

Since 1994, we’ve impressed our clients with a pro-active, integrated approach to the projects we take on. Our industry expertise comes from hiring people with years of front-line experience in the catering, commercial and hospitality sectors, enabling us to create interiors that work.

No matter how big or small your project, we apply the same three core principles: we find out how your company works, what your customers want, and how intelligent design can create a beautifully branded solution to suit your needs, timescale and budget.

We ensure your venue operates as good as it looks.

We’ve worked with leading brands all over the UK, creating and transforming venues into stunning spaces with our integrated design + build services. Our clients include:

Manchester City FC

elevated-matchday-experiences.jpg

matchday-hospitality-trends.jpg

This looks good, this would have looked good underneath the South Stand, instead of what they did
I think it would have looked shit and completely out of place in the South Stand. Especially considering it is not a hospitality section but an area for normal people to drink/sing every week.

This looks good, this would have looked good underneath the South Stand, instead of what they did

View attachment 75007
You can’t give the peasants better facilities than some corporate areas

In the Ian Cheesaman podcast at the Bury Supporters Club, one fan asked why Manchester City does not sell Manchester beer.

1681409912085.png
Could we copy what Spurs did with their link-up Beavertown and have a microbrewery at the stadium?

I know its the fucking Eurovison song contest but it's such a shame the new arena wasn't ready in time for Manchester to bid for it.

Would have been a Europe wide bit of publicity for the arena as I'm sure with seats meaning £££ we'd have got the nod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.