Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I've heard they're waiting for the decision on safe standing + a general uplift in ticket sales. There are designs kicking about for a huge single tier stand.

The North stand with bottom tier safe standing and then the giant second tier would be an absolute dream.

I've heard they're waiting for the decision on safe standing + a general uplift in ticket sales. There are designs kicking about for a huge single tier stand.

That's going to be a long process. It'll happen eventually.

Some quite significant changes on my visit this week. Have to say the ground looked beautiful. Lots of Dark blue navy seats which are wider behind both dugouts for the tunnel club in both that immediate block and the back half of the block next to it if that makes sense. (On both sides so is symetrical) Huge changes internally - the dressing room is kind of suspended from ground level into a void. The players have a good 40 to 50 metre walk to the pitch and a number of stairs.

Been informed the north stand will probably start next summer. Also don't be suprised to see more corporate around tier 2 in coming years when we expand again. Dare I say tier two may all be corporate"within 5 years.

brilliant ! even more empty seats and more corporates. we dont have the fan base imo. the whole of tier 2, most of colin bell level 1 ?. were running out of room for the rest of us peasants

that could be years away. it would be great if we just built a single tier stand with or without safe standing. the ground needs it. can't see it happening, the club only seem to care about corporates now

that could be years away. it would be great if we just built a single tier stand with or without safe standing. the ground needs it. can't see it happening, the club only seem to care about corporates now
Wont be single tier, wouldn't have thought that's possible without closing the stand for at least a season.
If you read worsleys post they obviously don't only care about corporates he said they will probably start next summer, and would expect cheaper season tickets same as the south stand. It seems obvious to me they want both more corporate and more regular fans.

Some really stupid posts in here about the club only careing about corporates. You sound like 5 year olds after mum has said you can't have any more chocolate.

brilliant ! even more empty seats and more corporates. we dont have the fan base imo. the whole of tier 2, most of colin bell level 1 ?. were running out of room for the rest of us peasants
I never thought we'd ever have all these tourists, but the number of half 'n' half scarves I saw on Monday night was huge. I've also met quite a few people who don't follow football but their kids are City fans. That never used to happen. The demographic is changing.

I never thought we'd ever have all these tourists, but the number of half 'n' half scarves I saw on Monday night was huge. I've also met quite a few people who don't follow football but their kids are City fans. That never used to happen. The demographic is changing.

Spot on mate. United not automatically the team of choice as has been for the last few decades

Agree on level 2 but to be fair out of 25000 seats on level one before the tunnel club only 250 were corporate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.