Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Agree on level 2 but to be fair out of 25000 seats on level one before the tunnel club only 250 were corporate.

Not sure I would call 93 :20 and Joes corporate though.. I had a quick look when I was buying tickets for West Ham and they were £60, only £20 more than the tickets I bought. I would say those with restaurants are corporate seats.
When you say all level 2 does that include an extended North Stand, I know you've mentioned in the past it could be a two tier version, is that off the table now ?

I never thought we'd ever have all these tourists, but the number of half 'n' half scarves I saw on Monday night was huge. I've also met quite a few people who don't follow football but their kids are City fans. That never used to happen. The demographic is changing.

That's what happens when you have top class players and become one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I never thought we'd ever have all these tourists, but the number of half 'n' half scarves I saw on Monday night was huge. I've also met quite a few people who don't follow football but their kids are City fans. That never used to happen. The demographic is changing.

We lost an entire generation of support to them through at least the 90s and early 2000s.

When we first moved to Etihad it was a weird demographic then with a lack of under 18s. It makes sense now that people who were born in the 70s and 80s and now have kids don't support City but their kids might. The relegations in the 80s and 90s and off pitch turmoil hit us hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.