Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

If anything showed a high tide lifts all ships, it's Tesla moving in right next door!

No way stuff like this happens unless City don't do what they have done in the area.

Still think we missed a trick not buying up that parcel of land.
It’s a much better facility than where they currently are.

View attachment 84473
If the Gas cyclinders do come down this year , this could leave city with loads of space to build multi story carparks for cars and bususes marked 1 & 2 on the drawings , it would also leave room for a new access road to be built at the top Alan Turing Way give the Ehihad Campus three exits
I might have imagined it, but I’m sure I read somewhere that there won’t be any multi story car parks………

If anything showed a high tide lifts all ships, it's Tesla moving in right next door!

No way stuff like this happens unless City don't do what they have done in the area.

In the old Merc garage? I'd say that's a downgrade!

Agree about the land though, I thought City had bought it.

Hmmmm.

New shirt sleeve sponsor? You did say high profile American firm did you not?

I might have imagined it, but I’m sure I read somewhere that there won’t be any multi story car parks………

There was a specific statement about there being no additional parking attached to the stand extensions. There was some talk about laying on additional buses and begging Metrolink to think about an extra tram as a means of alowing the extra 8000 to get there/home.

Who owns the land.

Has the land been sold or leased ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.