Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Just been down Briscoe Lane on the 76 and they have put permenant access steps up to the Railway line, I think it used to be called Park Station could be it's reopening?
Reopening or adding a new railway station would be big news so I’m guessing it’s probably just access for line-side maintenance. Miles Platting would be a better station to re-open at the top of Alan Turing Way/Hulme Hall Lane as there’s a spare bridge doing nothing there at the moment and it could utilise the Leeds/Newcastle services. The Park station site would sort of duplicate the Ashton tram line route.

In reality neither is likely to happen unless City have offered to help pay for it.

Reopening or adding a new railway station would be big news so I’m guessing it’s probably just access for line-side maintenance. Miles Platting would be a better station to re-open at the top of Alan Turing Way/Hulme Hall Lane as there’s a spare bridge doing nothing there at the moment and it could utilise the Leeds/Newcastle services. The Park station site would sort of duplicate the Ashton tram line route.

In reality neither is likely to happen unless City have offered to help pay for it.
Totally agree, look at Wembley, the tube station there, Murrayfield tram and train station

If anything showed a high tide lifts all ships, it's Tesla moving in right next door!

No way stuff like this happens unless City don't do what they have done in the area.

Still think we missed a trick not buying up that parcel of land.
Oh no electric cars the Sheikh's worst nightmare!

Today.

DSC03942.jpg

DSC03943.jpg

DSC03944.jpg

DSC03945.jpg

DSC03946.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.