Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Does anyone know if City will be doing anyhing better than the frankly pathetic relocation of the Summerbee bar down to 1 portakabin unit on the East Stand. There's no cover from the elements at all and last time I looked we are still located in rainy Manchester rather than the Canary Islands !

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few things pop up over time. The new City Square and the surroundings won’t be finished for 3 years which would be a long time not to do anything.

You doubt that within an entire 3 year period we won’t see a single new pop up bar outside the stadium?

Not sure I’d bet on that one.
I was responding to the reason of rainy weather making the pop up bars unsuitable, I doubt we’ll see anything to provide shelter much better than what is already in place.

3rd picture. The Coop Live Arena completed. Add the NS expansion, the hotel, the museum, the fanzone, landscaping, a refurbished Joe Mercer Way, etc. It’s going to look spectacular.

View attachment 97760

View attachment 97761

View attachment 97762

Watch in HD. White Cog.

What will the landscaping and Mercer Way entail?

Do you know if the concrete floor which surrounds the stadium will all be tarmacked? It would look strange if one side was black and the rest grey. That sky blue stripey floor looks even more silly from above as it does at ground level.

You would think they would do JMW as part of the co-op rather than wait until the stand is completed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.