Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I think the little we've seen (whether official or not) the plan may be to expand the 3rd tiers back on the E & W stands with a new roof. Due to the slant of the steelwork that goes up the middle of the spirals it does give them a few more thousands of seats and would perhaps involve a wrap around the outside of the spirals.

Edit: whether it's financially viable is a different story entirely.
Don’t see how a new roof could be built without stadium closure

Does anyone know if City will be doing anyhing better than the frankly pathetic relocation of the Summerbee bar down to 1 portakabin unit on the East Stand. There's no cover from the elements at all and last time I looked we are still located in rainy Manchester rather than the Canary Islands !

Does anyone know if City will be doing anyhing better than the frankly pathetic relocation of the Summerbee bar down to 1 portakabin unit on the East Stand. There's no cover from the elements at all and last time I looked we are still located in rainy Manchester rather than the Canary Islands !
Not sure what they can do till the new stand and extentions are complete ! The only stand with room for a similar bar is south stand level one which has already been fitted out as a new bar facility !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.