Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Bit of backlash over the license application.

A load of fuss over nothing. They're applying for those licenses just so on the odd occasion they need to host late private / late night events, they can. Boxing events, after parties, poker championships, big events that need to be streamed to America/far east etc...that kind of thing.

Same people who were outraged at the "24 hour drinking licenses" back in the early 2000s. Just because a premises can get a license til 7am doesn't mean they're actually going to be open that late every night. They'd be bust in 6 months from staffing costs alone.

Thought the same, we must be FOC's.

I think Hits Radip Live is Hits Radio Live, although I thought that was literally just a radio station so I'm not sure how that works? Just put the radio in front of a mic and tune in?
I think they just DJ live on stage with a few special guests like Showaddywaddy, The Rubettes, Paper Lace etc.

My knowledge might be a little outdated though.

Thought the same, we must be FOC's.

I think Hits Radip Live is Hits Radio Live, although I thought that was literally just a radio station so I'm not sure how that works? Just put the radio in front of a mic and tune in?

It is. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.