Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Anyone know if that is how the outside of the Coop Live arena is going to look? Just three black boxes off set??

It has to be one of the most dull boring buildings ever designed. It makes Simpson Haugh's ubiquitous grey towers look actually interesting.

It lights up.

The top section is a video screen that goes ground the entire building.

IMG_9176.jpeg
Co-op_Live_Aerial_1200x676.png

I was just wondering re the faux outrage over the size of the Etihad deal (per year), is there any benefit (or even perceived benefit) to Etihad from being the name of the rest of the Campus, in particular the Arena being on it ?

Just a basic and simple example is people using the tram line or enquiring how to get to the Coop live without actually having any intent of going to the stadium. The name is now synonymous with things not stadium related?

It lights up.

The top section is a video screen that goes ground the entire building.

View attachment 107598
Co-op_Live_Aerial_1200x676.png
I saw those pictures and wondered if it was just artistic licence? It will look a little bit better I supose, but overall its an incredibly dull building. I'm struggling to think of a worse looking building in the UK.

Recently constructed I might add. ;-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.