Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

No, opposite the East stand.

The site you’ve mentioned is part of the CFA.

I thought the collar site referred to all of the land owned around the stadium (both sides of the canal)? Presumably the land that the gas holders are/were on will be purchased from the national grid to add to it.

I thought the collar site referred to all of the land owned around the stadium (both sides of the canal)? Presumably the land that the gas holders are/were on will be purchased from the national grid to add to it.

No, the Collar site is the large parcel of land opposite (to the right of) the East stand in the picture below. The Collar site may also include the small parcel of land on the other side of the bridge, but not the coach away park. Then again it could include the coach away park? Not that I see the coach away park moving anywhere else in the future, but you never know.

IMG-0705.jpg

No, the Collar site is the large parcel of land opposite (to the right of) the East stand in the picture below. The Collar site may also include the small parcel of land on the other side of the bridge, but not the coach away park. Then again it could include the coach away park? Not that I see the coach away park moving anywhere else in the future, but you never know.

IMG-0705.jpg
Is that Collar Site marked in Orange? @jrb
1711390168734.png

IMG-0705.jpg
Is it likely that any decision on the collar site is linked into the possible east stand expansion? Looking at that photo it would make sense to integrate the two.

Is it likely that any decision on the collar site is linked into the possible east stand expansion? Looking at that photo it would make sense to integrate the two.

Possibly. Probably. What's proposed for the Collar site will be seamlessly link to the North stand expansion via pedestrian routes. In essence the Collar site will stretch from the pedestrian bridge all the way to the other side of the North stand, and all the way around the stadium, only stopping at the fenced off away end and coach park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.