Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

On the model the new bit looks quite bolted on and destroys the symmetry of the building, and I keep having to remind myself that I don’t experience buildings from above and that at street level it will just look incredible.

That was also my reaction, when I saw the model. You're right though, it's going to be amazing when it's all finished and will massively improve the pre match experience. Really looking forward to seeing it when it's all finished.

That was also my reaction, when I saw the model. You're right though, it's going to be amazing when it's all finished and will massively improve the pre match experience. Really looking forward to seeing it when it's all finished.
The current building is not very pretty imho. Function rather than form should be uppermost and the extension will certainly improve the Matchday experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.