Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Going back to the business guru Gary Neville, who cannot understand how our revenue could possibly be bigger than the rags, well just on some very basic figures on people attending stadia and I've rounded these figures down to the nearest 10,000.
19 PL games at the swamp:
70,000x19 =1,330,000.
19PL games at the Etihad campus: 19x50,000=950,000
100 gigs in year 1 at the arena @20,000 per gig=2m.
That's already more than twice the amount of people visiting the area and we're only just getting started.
Think I read somewhere back, I should probably call it CFG, estimate some 6m visitors per year.
Haven't even mentioned sponsorships.
Scruffy Jim better get a move on building the new swamp.

Arijit Singh concert at coop moved from 11th August to 22nd September. Seems pretty poor planning to purposely move it to that date. I get there will be unavoidable clashes but to rearrange it when we have one of our biggest home games of the season seems poor planning. Timings as well mean we will be leaving as they are arriving. Maybe its a test run for the McCartney/Derby clash in December.

Going back to the business guru Gary Neville, who cannot understand how our revenue could possibly be bigger than the rags, well just on some very basic figures on people attending stadia and I've rounded these figures down to the nearest 10,000.
70,000x19 =1,330,000.
That's already more than twice the amount of people visiting the area and we're only just getting started.
Think I read somewhere back, I should probably call it CFG, estimate some 6m visitors per year.
Why is the gig figure higher ? Just more expensive tickets ? Or do you mean each gig is multiple nights at 20k

Why is the gig figure higher ? Just more expensive tickets ? Or do you mean each gig is multiple nights at 20k
it's all about footfall to the campus and the money going into CFG/MCFC coffers.
Those figures are people not £.

70,000x19 =1,330,000.
Sure i read it will be 200 matches/gigs/events per year eventually (dont think i dreamt it). Absolute game changer

Arijit Singh concert at coop moved from 11th August to 22nd September. Seems pretty poor planning to purposely move it to that date. I get there will be unavoidable clashes but to rearrange it when we have one of our biggest home games of the season seems poor planning. Timings as well mean we will be leaving as they are arriving. Maybe its a test run for the McCartney/Derby clash in December.
Maybe I’m amazed. Maybe not.

70,000x19 =1,330,000.
Even before corporate and hotel revenues kick in the Co-op Arena is predicted to make annual revenues matching the O2 Arena in London which last year were a record £122m. CFG will get half of those. And this is just the start. It is amazing how stupid and complacent people like Neville are when it comes to finance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.