Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Some fans are getting uptight about proposed changes which are still at the early stages of discussion. Most on here want something done about the empty seats and to improve the atmosphere but not if it impacts on them, which is understandable but it wont allow the club to make progress I don't know what the answer is, as some fans will be disapointed

Last edited:
Some fans are getting uptight about proposed changes which are still at the early stages of discussion. Most on here want something done about the empty seats and to improve the atmosphere but not if it impacts on them, which is understandable but it wont allow the club to make progress I don't know what the answer is, as some fans will be disapointed

Part of the answer is for more of our fans to regain their passion and to create a better atmosphere, regardless of the stadium layout. That horse might have bolted though!

Part of the answer is for more of our fans to regain their passion and to create a better atmosphere, regardless of the stadium layout. That horse might have bolted though!
The atmosphere is no better or worse than most grounds. Our fan base has changed dramatically since the move from Maine Road.£40 plus for tickets might draw in people who want selfies and half and half scarves but not young working class locals. Some silly prices for the games round Christmas and it will be no surprise it not a full house, what with not filling the ground and the amount of corperate hospitality places not suprising the atmosphere is not always great. Big respect for the fans that go week in week out and try to generate some noise

Spot-on. Our main issue is our age demographic. Look at Arsenal yesterday. It was absolutely rocking for the Spurs match but will be back to being a library next week. Sensible pricing for young fans is the way to go.

The atmosphere is no better or worse than most grounds. Our fan base has changed dramatically since the move from Maine Road.£40 plus for tickets might draw in people who want selfies and half and half scarves but not young working class locals. Some silly prices for the games round Christmas and it will be no surprise it not a full house, what with not filling the ground and the amount of corperate hospitality places not suprising the atmosphere is not always great. Big respect for the fans that go week in week out and try to generate some noise

I agree with all you say mate. The match day prices need to be reduced and the work of 1894 is fantastic and it’s nit their their fault if they are rowing against the tide.

My own preference would be to have safe standing in Level 1 of both the North and South Stand. That would affect some of the Family Stand but leave part of it. The truth of the matter is that it has been a struggle to get more than 100 people or so to relocate to
A singing section for games so we won’t get 10,000 singers in a “home end”

I agree with all you say mate. The match day prices need to be reduced and the work of 1894 is fantastic and it’s nit their their fault if they are rowing against the tide.

My own preference would be to have safe standing in Level 1 of both the North and South Stand. That would affect some of the Family Stand but leave part of it. The truth of the matter is that it has been a struggle to get more than 100 people or so to relocate to
Even in the Kippax not everyone joined in the singing all the time.If there was a huge home end when everyone did sing it would be awesome

At least the ground is now full against Bournemouth. They only filled the bottom tier and City fans filled the two above them. Sad as it is you don't expect an atmosphere against Bournemouth. We've got plenty of big games at home coming up when the atmosphere will be good.

The best way to generate an atmosphere at City is slip £50 to the opposition hard man to punch Aguero in the face . Then another £50 to the ref to book Aguero for being punched in the face. We are at our best when we feel a sense of injustice during a game. Then fire Hugh Ferrish out of a cannon at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.